If you have any suggestions for the site, any pictures or maybe a question then feel free to contact us.
May 2000: Design overhaul and addition of Then and Now page. Pictures of Audi Range updated.
August 2000: Another design change, and major content revamp. Frames and CSS style sheets implemented to speed up loading.
February 2001: Popup windows for extra content on "what" page and some content added on Hans Stuck drivers page. All new "Audi today" section. Specifications page redone, much easier to see on small screens and the file size has been halved.
April 2001: Galleries improved with some extra Auto Union pictures, including some courtesy of Gary Middleton, and an all new motorsport gallery with some general photos mainly to do with Formula One.
January 2002: Complete design overhaul, again. Some pages have got lost in the transfer, but will be back.
August 2005: New content in Races section
This site was last updated on Thursday, 18 August, 2005 .
Copyright: ©JMRP 2004 This site and all contents unless otherwise noted are copyright. No warranties or representations are made that material on this site and other web sites to which this site is linked do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other person anywhere in the world. This site has no association with Audi AG, its subsidiaries or any other company mentioned. Reproduction in whole or part in any form without express written permission of the owner is prohibited. If you object to any part of the site; please e-mail.
- BEINHORN ROSEMEYER Elly and NIXON Chris - Rosemeyer!
Transport Bookman Publications Middlesex 1986
- NIXON Chris - Racing the Silver Arrows - Mercedes-Benz versus Auto Union 1934-1939
Osprey, London 1986
- MONKHOUSE George - Motor racing with Mercedes-Benz
G T Foulis & Co., London 1949
- COURT William - Power and Glory - The History of Grand Prix Motor Racing
(Volume 1 : 1906-1951)
- EARL Cameron - Quick Silver - An Investigation into the Development of German Grand Prix Racing Cars 1934-1939
- NIXON Chris - Auto Union Album 1934-1939